View Single Post
Harley47
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2012
411 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 02, 2013 at 11:40 AM

rofl Doc, your post last page was bar none the funniest thing I've read on my time here. Thanks for that.

To answer the OP's question, please don't worry about it. Once per day is pretty normal, IMHO. Masturbation is, in my opinion, only unhealthy when done to the point that it disrupts daily function or in the event you do something that is harmful to yourself in your practices, which is extremely unlikely. If you do wish to cut back (which I'm curious...why, if you don't mind me asking?), it's a matter of will, honestly. Disrupting the environment in which you masturbate helps (such as moving the computer, if that's a factor, away or out of your bedroom, making any sort of accessories harder to access, etc). But as far as beating the "urge" itself goes...I would imagine it's a "simple" matter of consciously abstaining, which is difficult, to say the least.

As far as the growing debate here goes, men produce more sperm than can ever possibly be used, even if the 5x per day challenge were to be accepted for years on end. I'm not going to say that there isn't a significant protein content in ejaculatory fluid, but they've pretty generally served their purpose once they're let loose into the world. Ejaculation isn't some sort of hemmorhage of nutritional content. If one thinks of our ancient ancestors, losing nutrients at such a rate would be counterproductive to the continuation of the species.

Furthermore, and respectfully...where anatomically do I lose spinal fluid out that particular portion of my body?

Thanks for this!
hamster-bamster, LiteraryLark