View Single Post
Maus5321

Member Since Nov 2012
42 hugs
given
Default Apr 04, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kptclutch View Post
It's so true! They say we adder's have a higher likelihood of become addicts because we self-medicate...either through drugs, alcohol, or even caffeine. Receiving the medical attention we deserve and need keeps us from going off the deep end.

I'm gonna go see the campus dr tomorrow and see if she'll help me out with another prescription...the manufacturer of the blue 20 mg er, Activas, has a different make-up than Shrive/Teva manufacturers. I'm paying for the difference dearly...I wanna just lay down and die.

Interestingly enough though, I feel like I'm more creative and outgoing on this generic...like a lot of the social side-effects from the other kind disappeared. But , than again, I was able to stay awake on the other stuff.

Ramble ramble ramble...it's what I do! Lol
Weird. Were you taking the generic before from the other companies you mentioned? were they the pinkish looking capsules? I only go to two pharmacies locally since they both fill prescriptions with the same adderall IR generic. I hope your school doc can help ya out!
Maus5321 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote