Harley47
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2012
411 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 08, 2013 at 02:33 PM

Hi there Jane. I hope I can help.

To answer the technicalities, yes, it is quite possible. The "pull out" method is thoroughly unreliable, and is largely a result of misinformation regarding pregnancy. There is a very significant amount of sperm in preejaculate (the fluid produced by the Calper's Gland, as mentioned), and it's nigh impossible to "pull out" for that...as a guy, you sort of just...lol emit that, as best I can put it. It's not a plannable thing. In the future, please invest in condoms or birth control as to avoid things like this. The pull out method is not adequate as an only line of defense.

I am not knowledgeable about the timing of pregnancy tests, but I believe that, if memory serves, they should give you reliable results this late in if you are indeed pregnant. You need to know sooner rather than later, as to weigh your options.

I am sorry you are in this position, and I know you must be scared (I am assuming you are my age or a little younger). If I can do anything for you, feel free to PM me. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
Harley

Hugs from:
janefarmer

Thanks for this!
hamster-bamster