Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 08, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janefarmer View Post
i ate a half a plate of chicken with hot sauce and biscuit. thirty min later i was still hungry and decided to eat a cup of ramen noodles. another thirty min later i was still hungry so i decided to eat a second cup of ramen noodles. my tongue tasted like alka seltzer. it truely felt as if after i ate the ramen noodles that i had no taste in my mouth. another 30 went by and i ate berry bunch o crunch cereal which is my favorite. as i ate the bowl of cereal i began to become disgusted by the taste of the sugar. for the past two days it seemed as though everything that i ate made my stomach cramp. later that night i had mild lower back pains 1am. i did some research and they said that around 10-14 days after conceiving that implantation takes place. they also said that one could experience mild lower back pains and cramps. these are not the type of cramps that you would get if you were on your menstrual because it would hurt a lot worse.
A person who consumes so much food may experience all sorts of unusual symptoms, including stomach cramps. You might still be pregnant or not pregnant.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote