Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 09, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive98 View Post
my stepdads new so he's not really my parent, i never met my dad. mum is too obsessed with my stepdad and i'm too obsessed with my crush. but like even before my boss i had crushes on older guys but at least now its only one guy and not 3 crushes sorry i can't help how i feel
All of it is normal - in the past, women your age got married, on a routine basis. This was because women were expected to do housework (in lower classes), or host parties (in upper classes), and you can do all of that at your age. Physically, you personally have developed enough to have sex.

Men have traditionally had a much higher median age of marriage, for reasons that were mostly economic - men were supposed to be bread winners and needed to establish themselves as income providers before proposing. As a separate fact, men often go through puberty later, although not by much.
Puberty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So all your feelings are normal and not to be worried about. The situation that you are in is an artifact of your living in Australia in 2013 - your living in Australia makes you under the legal age of consent, so the boss is afraid of legal consequences. And he should be afraid of legal consequences. But the responsibility for his actions is entirely on him - you do not have any responsibility at all. The age of consent must have been instituted in Australia in an effort to PROTECT you, and not in an effort to restrain your behavior. And, of course, not to change the way you feel - I am sure that there is nothing in Australian law that would attempt to change how you feel.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
olive98

Thanks for this!
olive98