Thread: Lost My Mojo
View Single Post
Inedible
Grand Member

Member Since Jun 2011
Default Apr 13, 2013 at 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckingFutz View Post
I have completely lost my mojo. I mean, none, nine, nothing. I know I can try self loving, but I don't even want to do that. I don't even want to work on it (even by myself). Whenever I think about masterbastion, it immediately leaves my brain.

I am a 50 year old lesbian and would like to be able to plesure myself or start a relationship... have any of you experienced this?

I WANT MY MOJO BACK!!!
DHEA, ginseng, and L-Arginine in the morning. L-Theanine and melatonin at bedtime. DHEA gets you going in the morning without being a regular sort of stimulant such as caffeine. Ginseng is a mild stimulant, but it is better known for restoring youth and vitality. L-Arginine helps with blood circulation and triggers production of growth hormone when taken in quantity (2-3 grams with water). L-Theanine is an amino acid from green tea, and it encourages alpha wave production in the brain. Melatonin helps you to sleep better. Plus a multivitamin is always good. Just some suggestions to look into. As usual, it is best to research things before trying them.
Inedible is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote