Grand Magnate

Member Since Apr 2010
6 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2013 at 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatik View Post
I read about you all having GREAT results with this drug, but anyone have bad ones? anyone know what the risk of serious side effects are, what the percentage of having a seizure (when NOT epileptic are)?? am i neurotic? insane? or just plain phobic?...

I did not do well with that one, I got it prescribed for anxiety and it did make me feel better, made me feel pretty great when I took it to the extent I was oblivious to negative effects it was having on my judgement/impulse control. It soon turned from oh this is a nice relief from the anxiety to 'how much do I have left.' 'I gotta get my refill' 'I'm going to run out.' and so I'd get anxious about that. Due to the effects on judgement and impulse control I was drinking a lot on it to because I just didn't care that it said not to and eventually it led to a bad night of taking a little too much of the clonozepam drinking way too much and getting pretty out of my mind....I went to the psych ward after that night because I woke up in the morning wanting to off myself.

So yeah it can help some people, but if you do try it just be careful...if you have any close people maybe ask them to keep an eye on how it effects your behaviour(no one told me it was making me act weird because they didn't want to make me mad). As for seizures I didn't have any issues like that on it....it was just way to addictive and more trouble than it was worth.
Hellion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote