Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 16, 2013 at 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeofPi View Post

I developed a fetish for femdom/humiliation/cuckolding (but NOT bdsm/pain/whips,chains/diapers etc.) - its specifically female domination (mainly psychological) and the thrill of feeling 'lower' than a woman that now turns me on..

I've read a lot about fetishes and I'm a Psychology undergrad so I have a good idea of Jungian interpretations and many other explanations so I have a good idea of why I have the fetish. However, I'm more concerned about the shame I feel as this recently led to suicidal thoughts (I'm waiting for therapy but maybe 2-3 months to go). I'm quite a masculine and 'proud' guy
I have no clue about what Jung had to say about fantasies of this sort, but I have seen mentions of the flip side explanation of your fantasy. The way it went: people who in RL have a lot of power crave relinquishing the power in their fantasy life. Is that in line with Jungian ideas?

At any rate, if you accept this hypothesis, then it would explain how you, being successful in your academic pursuits, being virile and proud of it, etc. etc., do have some power in RL, and that leads you to want to be dominated.

Then, if you accept this explanation, you will hopefully see a reduction in the suicidal ideation, because this explanation basically says that there is nothing wrong with you and everything right with you.