View Single Post
iliketherain

Member Since Jul 2012
78 hugs
given
Default Apr 19, 2013 at 06:31 PM

Hey guys and gals!

I am here today because I'm seeking advice on my/his behavior after a break-up.

You can find a lot of info about my relationship if you search for my posts, but to sum it up:

My boyfriend broke up with me almost a month ago after cheating on me for the second time (at least). He told me the same old crap..."I want to stay friends", "I care about you...", "I'm not ready to start a new relationship...", etc., etc.

We had a whole lot of problems as it was before he cheated, so obviously being friends was not a very good idea.

I did, however, stay friends with him on facebook...UNTIL he started putting up photos of him and this new girl (which were seriously so ridiculous). Then I deleted and blocked him.

Anyway, I had no contact for a total of 21 days, until I finally texted him about getting my guitar back. The past few days he's started texting me and told me his life sucks and he wants to stay friends, and it's confusing me a great deal.

I think I got it in my head that this meant he wanted to get back together, but my best friend said he's still publicly interacting with this girl, and I mean, I know he's been to see her at least 3 times since he dumped me.

I wouldn't get back together with him anyway - at least I hope I wouldn't. I am so confused.

Can someone legitimately care about another person after living behind a tangle of lies for over 6 years? Jeez...I don't really think so. I feel like I'm being duped again, but for what reason, I can't say.
iliketherain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hamster-bamster