View Single Post
joker_girl

Member Since Apr 2013
46 hugs
given
Default Apr 20, 2013 at 04:43 PM

I get those Venus ones that come three or four in a pack. They are like neon colored and have three blades with a moisturizing strip. I don't like to take it all off because it feels and looks weird to me. I like it to be neat though.
I use a lot of bath and body works shower gels when I take a bath or a shower, but sometimes I will get an ingrown hair, more often on my legs, though. But not too long ago, I somehow managed to take a little strip of skin off when I was "vag-scaping", down low. Holy cow, did it hurt! Just the water in the tub burned, and I had to be careful when I went to pee because if I peed on it, it burned like fire. It took several days to heal, and I told my husband to steer clear!
I confessed it to one of my friends and she was having a party where they sell all that sexy type stuff, passion parties, anyhow I got some shave cream that is just for that....the name of it is (don't laugh) "coochy". It is really good stuff, but pricey. I got "pink cupcake" scent I think it is lol.
joker_girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
luvinglife2012

Thanks for this!
luvinglife2012