View Single Post
anonymous91213

Default Apr 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary123 View Post
I am still in shock. I feel humiliated. Who would do this? I didn't see the person that did it. I looked around to see if any other people or cars or doorways had been targeted. I feel it wasn't random. The egg struck my lower leg and broke and went all over me as soon as I opened my front door. I think whoever did it hid behind a car or something after they lobbed it at me. I was determined to find whoever did it and I looked around, but saw no one.

I feel like a school girl who's been singled out and bullied, and I wonder what is wrong with this world. What is the mentality of the person who threw an egg at me? How am I supposed to react? I am paralyzed, afraid to go out the front door. I noticed more egg broken around my car.

I went numb...as a defense mechanism, maybe for good reason because the hostile part of me wants to confront who did this. I cannot lash out, but I can't isolate either. I deserve to live in peace like everyone else.
Im sorry Mary that this happened to you. When I
was walking one afternoon on the street a car drove by me with three teens or younger boys in the car, it was a warm afternoon I remember all of a sudden I felt a stinging on my upper thigh, they had thrown several water ballons at me as if I were a target for them to practice on, I felt so helpless, and it really hurt.I can relate to how you are feeling as I was on my way to work and I had to go back home and call in sick I was so affected by what happened. It's scary when a person has to worry about being able to go anywhere.
warm thoughts to you
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32810, faerie_moon_x, mimi2112

Thanks for this!
mimi2112