View Single Post
iliketherain

Member Since Jul 2012
78 hugs
given
Default Apr 22, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Thanks to both of you!

He was going to take it to one of my friends, so I wouldn't have to see him (especially since I live 8.5 hours away from my hometown). Unfortunately, he ended up getting too drunk to leave it with my friend, so he said he'd get it back to me another time.

Unfortunately, this whole guitar-thing has made be break no contact - which had lasted for nearly 3 weeks until this incident. I am not so worried about the guitar, at the moment - I think I'll end up getting it at some point.

The thing that does bother me is having talked to him several times over the phone this past weekend. It was definitely a mistake, and ended up hurting me more, instead of providing closure or whatever.

He just kept saying he wanted to be my friend, yet he plans on continuing to see this new girl. I told him multiple times, that I am not in a place where I can be his friend - especially when he's just making everything harder by continuing to see the girl he cheated on me with.

Ugh...why are men so horrible? I am afraid this 6.5 year relationship is going to give me trust issues in the future.
iliketherain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote