View Single Post
southpole

Member Since Dec 2012
150 hugs
given
Default Apr 26, 2013 at 08:49 AM

Ok, so she replied, PHEW! It was brief but nice. She basically said that she was glad that she could help me and would look forward to seeing me next session. I don't know what response I was looking for, esp because in my head the whole thing has become so monumental that I feel like she has heard all my weird panicked thoughts about it. So I guess I was kind of expecting her to say, "I'm so glad you revealed all this stuff" or something, but I know she is not caught up in my internal struggle of "should I have revealed all that stuff???"

I am going to try to talk to T about this next Tuesday when I see her next. Sigh ... so much talking about the relationship at the moment. I feel like I'm being a bit weird talking about her (well, my responses to her) all the time. Kinda going through a difficult patch in terms of struggling with the T relationship/transference yadda yadda. Should probably just accept that and keep working through it.

Can see some obvious parallels with RL at the moment though - I realized I so rarely talk to people about things that are bothering me and when I do, I feel soooo guilty and ashamed. I want to take those things back. So it makes sense that it is playing out in T.
southpole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
pbutton, tinyrabbit