View Single Post
Surfgod998

Member Since Apr 2013
Default Apr 27, 2013 at 09:57 AM

Yes i have done intentional sleep deprivation and have gotten to ten days feeling great without manic symptons (still maybe hypo). it would range from three to six hours sleep a night and my automatic thoughts went from negative to positive. I felt more outgoing and saw good things in myself I couldnt see normally like more striations in muscles and just overall more clearheaded and social with people.

But evetunally I crashed hard and that was two weeks ago and I am actually on a sleepless night right now to try it and make it work again.

What I would do if I was you is what I'm doing and is a sleep chart. Write the hours you sleep, the mood rating, your thoughts and another Misc. category that will help you identify triggers or things you did that day aka talked to a hot girl she said I was cute, went to gym at 9pm.

I would start this after a sleep deprivation night when things work and follow it through the good then bad then good again so you can know what helps. Also rather after a sleepless night rather then sleep all day or eight hours try to limit yourself to four hours a night for few days then try working up to six to eight. You will probably crash but if you can reconize the amount of hours you need to sleep then it will be worth it months from now.

Also dont be alarmed if some sleep deprivation nights dont work. Mine dont which is why I'm doing the sleep chart to reconize any triggers the day before that made it work.
Surfgod998 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
BlueInanna