Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siempre nada View Post
I'm getting the strong urge to just make out with just about anyone and even get sexual..I was walking with my housemate today and after getting a whiff of her hair I just wanted to pull her close and kiss her (but I've never seen her that way). It's kinda scaring me. As a pseudo-loner I really don't get much physical contact with anyone (no lover either) so I guess its just been so long since Ive felt contact that its turning into sexual frustration? I don't know how to deal with these feelings and their getting stronger. I just don't want to randomly start making out with random people but Its getting to that point..sorry i know this post sounds ridiculous
A housemate is not a random person. If you kiss her, it may be good, but it also may make your living arrangement more complicated in the future, precisely because she is not a random person but a non-random housemate. So you have to be careful. It may be good, of course, so you should not be scared of these feelings (in any event, having the feelings and being excited by something so tiny as a whiff of her hair means that you are very much alive, which is a very good thing even if you do not act on the feelings - it is like having a pulse and being able to breathe in that it signals that you are alive and well). But think through it - sometimes it is easier to keep housemates at a distance and have a more formal relationship, with scheduled housecleaning chores on rotation etc.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote