Thread: Pmdd hell
View Single Post
pixielou

Member Since May 2013
Default May 06, 2013 at 05:44 PM

I was just goingt to start a new thread to see if anyone is suicidal during PMS--but you covered it all here. I am awaiting a hysterectomy for uterine fibroids and it has been a huge battle getting there. I'm American but am in New Zealand so not much help as far what is covered for you etc. but I do most of what you do to counteract my symptoms but usually a day or 2 before I get my period I get homocidal (really agitated) and suicidal(for real).

One thing that really has worked for me and I fail to stick with it but am a bit of a loser when it comes to supplements is Wild Yam root. It is better than the pill and really works amazingly well if you take it regularily. It also worked relatively quickly. The one I used was Nature's Way and I got it at iherb.com. It is pretty inexpensive too. I am in menopause and it helps those symtoms as well but for you I think you might get a lot of relief since you don't you have the hell of menopause symptoms too. Give it a try and see what you think. I am on very similar meds to you and found no effects at all either. Take care and good luck!!
pixielou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote