View Single Post
Evening
Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2010
8 hugs
given
Default May 10, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I'm 25 and I've always been single, I find myself too repulsive to picture myself with someone. And I have little to no trust with men and relationships.
But I'm VERY lonely, and I get incredibly jealous at everyone that's in a relationship because they have someone who wants to be with them and I have nobody. I joke a lot about being a crazy cat lady (as I have a lot of strays around my home and I joke I've used my cat lady powers to lure them as my minions), and I'll say to people quite often that I'm happy being alone and have no interest in/time for a relationship, but that's just a guise for feeling pathetic. I rarely have feelings for a guy, though there was/is one that I can't quite get over. He can be a bit of an *** sometimes, but I can't quite get over him. I try to avoid him on Facebook. Not that he talks to me anymore anyway, haha. But I don't try to talk to him or see anything he's written.
I'd just like someone who is a best friend to me and some company, but I don't ever foresee it happening. So I guess for me the worst part is feeling unwanted, unattractive, and alone. I look at some people in relationships and think 'how the HELL can they find someone and I can't?'.
Evening is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous33145