View Single Post
Harley47
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2012
411 hugs
given
Default May 17, 2013 at 01:41 PM

I echo much of the advice here. It's unfortunate your dad is so unaccepting in this day and age, but some are simply...set in their ways, I suppose.

But while I'm not an authority in the matter, I don't think God is going to frown upon you for this Girl. Keep in mind, the only place in the Bible that mentions homosexuality (I believe at all, tbqh) is in Leviticus, in the Old Testament. Leviticus means "for the Levites," which were an ancient sect of Jewish priests. lol It's the same book that forbids tattoos, the cutting of hair, and the consumption of shellfish. Were I you, I'd remind anyone who would condemn you for bisexuality that they're just as "guilty" as you are every time they have a shrimp or go for a trim. In my opinion, I do not believe that a Christian life and the LGBT lifestyle are mutually exclusive.

I can't be of much help towards how to find someone, but I wanted to at the very least extend the above, and wish you all of the best and many hugs.

Hugs,
Harley

Thanks for this!
GirlOfManyFaces, hamster-bamster