View Single Post
heatherm
Poohbah

Member Since Jul 2003
Default Jun 02, 2004 at 06:43 PM

Wow (((((((((Dave)))))))))))

What an impressive resume! The only thing I would suggest is for you to expand on your accomplishments....raising $18,000 for the Starlight foundation should be highlighted more. You should be extremely proud of yourself and I think it is great that you outlined all of your work activities, but you should showcase your accomplishments more. Also, make sure you put your website in there too.

Also, one thing I tell my clients is to make more than 1 copy of their resume.....I have one client who made her resume to look like a newspaper (she used Quark) and it is always noticed. Make a creative one too using all those skills you have. If you want I can send you a copy of her resume so you could borrow her template for it.

Would it be ok for me to share your resume with some of my contacts when you are finished? I am in awe with your skills....I knew you were talented but seeing it all there at once....wow.

Heather

The secret of abundance is to stop focusing on what you do not have, and shift your consciousness to an appreciation for all that you are and all that you do have.
~~Dr. Wayne Dyer
heatherm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote