Thread: Squirting
View Single Post
Karolinafd

Member Since May 2013
Default May 21, 2013 at 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkipper View Post
Yes. I hate the feeling because then I have to change my sheets, and it does feel like I'm peeing. Stupid vibrator...
I am 47 years old and just recently started squirting. The first time I wasn't even aware until I saw a small puddle. Then we tried various toys and enhancement creams. They were not effective until I could learn to trust and relax. I also tried to remember to focus on the moment rather than the end result. Then it happened in small amounts but not too frequently. However, after my husband did some research and we used a clit stimulating gel, my world changed! The first night he was able to this, I don't believe either one of us thought it would work. Therefor we did not put down any towels. I get the cleanup frustrations! Since the "dam was opened", so to speak, I am able to do it on my own too! I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning who play with his favorite toy all day. Now any stimulation makes me squirt and usually at least 5 times, so even with multiple towels, there were still leaks. The best tip I read that has made a world of difference it was to use the puppy training pads. Since the spot on the bed was a 4x4 pool, I think these pads are very effective. It truly makes clean up a breeze. I just throw the pads away. It is much easier than washing an extra three towels a day and the prep work involved. Now it's simply lying down a pad. Sometimes I change out if needed, but then just toss them in the trash. I really don't think I would enjoy as much at all if I needed to add to my daily laundry! Just wanted to share and maybe make it little more pleasurable for some people.
Karolinafd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Maven