LostAngel0616
Veteran Member

Member Since Jun 2012
13 hugs
given
Default May 24, 2013 at 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
Oh boy! This really isn't what you needed at this time. You really didn't need any connection with this man. BUT you cannot take it out on this precious baby. You'll have to think of this beautiful child as a gift from God, and having nothing to do with this man.

You are MUCH better off without him. He was abusive and controlling. You're in a better place with your Mom.

Now you have to work on staying CLEAN especially for your baby's sake! You cannot use now, or else your baby will be born ADDICTED! Have you ever seen a child born addicted? It's HORRIBLE! The poor baby has to go thru withdrawal, and that's painful. So seek help to help you stay clean.

I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope you'll stay here and keep posting. We hopefully can help a little. God bless and take care. Hugs, Lee
Actually, the bad relationship that I was in was with a woman. The baby's father is a guy that I've been friends with for about 6 years. I just can't bring myself to be in a relationship with him. We never argue, and he wants to be there even though we're not together. He is really a good kid. As far as staying clean, I have been ever since I found out about the pregnancy.

Hugs from:
Anonymous37904