View Single Post
hope2013

Member Since Jan 2013
4 hugs
given
Unhappy May 28, 2013 at 04:11 PM

Last year I lost my virginity to rape, and as time goes by, I'm becoming more and more afraid of anything having to do with sex (sex jokes, nudity on tv, etc).

I sought online help to recover from the rape trauma. I was advised to keep in touch with friends, and share the truth with them. The other day I was talking to this friend of mine (who says he likes me a lot), I told him I was sexually abused last year, and that I was going through great anguish and having terrible nightmares every night.

He said "oh, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I wish you would have wet dreams instead of nightmares. Wet dreams are definitely better". I was grossed out by his words.

On the following day, he told me he had a wet dream about me.

I wonder if my friend is perverted and/or extremely insensitive, or if I'm just overreacting.

Whenever I talk to him I get flashbacks He makes me feel really uncomfortable. I told him once, but he hasn't changed and keeps mentioning the wet dreams
hope2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
adam_k, Anonymous200777, Anonymous32930, Anonymous33350, Anonymous37781, bighands, RomanSunburn, shezbut