Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 30, 2013 at 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2013 View Post
Hi George! Thanks for your reply. I'm afraid you are right, I should drift apart from my friend... Today he said it again Even worse, upon seeing an old pic taken at my cousin's wedding, he said that I looked so pretty that many guys would like to masturbate to my pic.

My main goal is to try to avoid reminders and flashbacks, to improve my psychological well-being, and this friend is not helping.
I do not see it as something so negative. So they would like to masturbate to your pic - but not rape, you, right?

When I started reading your sentence, I thought you were leading to something along the lines of his creating excuses for the rapist's crime on account of your unusual prettiness. If all he is saying is that guys would masturbate to your pic, which is innocuous and should not disturb you, then I do not see a problem.

That said, I have never been raped and fought a couple of rape attempts successfully so I might not be able to correctly appreciate your level of vulnerability and your risk of having flashbacks and reminders.

By itself, it was a crude compliment.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
hope2013