View Single Post
Ms.Beans

Member Since Jun 2013
2 hugs
given
Default Jun 05, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster-bamster View Post
I know this is not what the thread is about, but shift work is horrible for bipolar people because regular sleep is a core issue in bipolar management. Is it possible for you to get a regular daytime job instead? Since you are saying that you have everything, I am puzzled that you accepted a shift work schedule. Unless I misunderstood "have everything", of course.

Or was shift work something that you stopped doing? I am unclear from the post what you are doing with work now.
I was doing shift work because it was the easiest way to get access to mental health field, and I needed relevant experience for my postgrad. I quit mid-May, doing nothing currently. Going to see my family for a month or so.. Starting my phd in September

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster-bamster View Post
You did not have passion, but you did have fantastic sex - what made the sex fantastic in the absence of any passion?
we had really dirty sex, I could easily orgasm from penetration (which was a very rare thing for me).. there was no shame or shyness.. or any issue for that matter.. although, we never 'made love'.. even if we tried. it would turn into madness after like 1 minute

but we didn't have this excitement you usually get when just starting to date someone.. it was more like 'fancy a quicky?'
Ms.Beans is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote