View Single Post
Ms.Beans

Member Since Jun 2013
2 hugs
given
Default Jun 05, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBD8 View Post
Have you expressed any of the thoughts that you have shared in your post with him or has he with you? I've read your post several time and it seems to me you go back and forth. Hence the roller coaster ride. Is passion in reference to only sexual intercourse between the two of you? All the therapist that I've seen tell me that getting stoned causes apathy. I would like to argue with them and did until I heard it explained it to me that way. I'm in the U.S. but I assume you have the same medicine available to you as we do. I'm not suggesting you run out and get medicated and I don't know how many you have tried but it is worth researching. Where did the possibility of losing him come from? Has he told you he wants to leave? All it sounds like to me that you need to concentrate on first is developing a good line of communication. Please don't see me as the bad guy, just someone who would ask the same questions of myself. I'm a male and no expert on relationship's. I certainly hope that things work out well for you. My blessing from the states
Yeah, passion in reference to sex.. which is gone.. and it's very frustrating.
I am on medication.. and because of it my life is bearable now.
We talked and talked and talked... but it's just going nowhere.. In one of those conversation a few days ago we told each other that neither of us wants another and we possibly should split up. We spoke again (duh) and decided to try something to save it.. but what? I tried dressing up sexy and offering him a cheeky blowjob (to what he said 'uhm maybe later').. it just doesn't go anywhere
Ms.Beans is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hamster-bamster