View Single Post
Anonymous200125

Default Jun 07, 2013 at 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster-bamster View Post
No, you are wrong - I cannot admit that you are right on the strength of my experience (actuals-based) that, ahem, outweighs this little incident (assumption-based). I have been taught to prefer facts over assumptions, so that means that you are wrong as far as the general population goes, but you do seem to be right in the way in which you express your idiosyncratic preferences, to which you are undoubtedly entitled and which do appear near and dear to you, and since there is zero likelihood that I would be ever called upon to satisfy those preferences (see above about zero interest in people who subscribe to mechanistic views on sex, and, ADDED, little interest in people who project their idiosyncrasies onto the whole wide world), I think that we can safely state that there is no deep internal conflict created by our different takes on the subject matter, with which I remain...
No I believe I'm right, as you see you think it's perfectly acceptable to start threads asking about penis size and your preference for big sizes, yet when someone mocks your vagina, oh no... That's so offensive oh the outrage. I wasn't talking about the population as a whole because I can't interview and talk to all of near 7 billion people, and some are babies and can't speak. Just yourself.

And by the way, the man was wrong in the way he spoke to you, but perhaps it will teach you a lesson before you make threads about a man's penis size and make lightwork about it. There's men who've committed suicide or want to die over this. I speak on another forum trying to help guys who've basically isolated themselves because of this.

If you have a preference for a big penis that's fine. It doesn't make you a bad person, it doesn't make you a slut, it's your life and you can do what you want. However, some men do have a preference for a tight vagina, and you being all worked up about that does seem hypocritical.

Last edited by Anonymous200125; Jun 07, 2013 at 05:23 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LiteraryLark, unaluna