hamster-bamster
Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
Default Jun 07, 2013 at 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Treason View Post
Hugs, hand-holding, pecks on the lips and such are very frequent, however.
HT, I commend you for trying. I have never been in your situation, so I have no "credentials" and am just offering an exercise that, intuitively, seems fitting, and, at any rate, cannot hurt either of you guys.

The exercise is: let her STOP all of that. No friendly hugs, no pecks on the lips (those must be irritating to you if you want normal open mouth kissing but instead get what you aptly called "pecks on the lips"), no hand-holding, no nothing. In other words, either she touches you in the way you want and in the way adults (not children) usually relate when they are a couple, or, she does not touch you at all. Hopefully (no good rationale, it just seems to be worth trying), she will be able to re-focus, re-direct, and re-channel the energy that she puts into "hand-holding" into the kind of passionate self-expression that you are so interested in receiving from her.

I can offer some rationale if you feel like you could try this approach, but won't waste time writing it out until I hear from you, since you might think that it is utterly ridiculous.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
anneo59