Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 08, 2013 at 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Treason View Post
Thanks for the replies.

@hamster - Yes, I have thought the same thing. It's difficult to pull away from physical contact with her without giving her a reason. She just thinks I'm mad at her or something. Should I tell her that is why I am not interested in physical contact? It seems like that would make it seem like manipulation or put pressure on her if she knows why. In general, I have been too submissive to her, I think. I eventually give in to what she wants too easily. It's hard to feel an intense desire for something (someone) you know you already have. Should I sleep on the couch to avoid the inevitable cuddling at night as well?
High Treason, what if you explain why you want sexually infused physical contact and not hand-holding beforehand, and not whilst she is trying to give you a non-sexual kiss? I think that if you wait for her to try to have a non-sexual, "sanitized" physical contact with you, and you, quite literally, "pull away", then is bound to feel that you are "mad at her or something". So that would be bad, but if you explain the rules of this exercise to her when she is not trying to touch you in a "friendly, brotherly-sisterly way", but in advance, then, maybe, she will understand.

If you sleep on a couch, would she interpret it as your being mad at her?
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote