okiedokie
Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2006
3 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 16, 2006 at 01:47 AM

Hi,
You're right on the money -- that's what I do for a living! It really is part and parcel of your work, isn't it?

My tx plan for hypersensitivity really isn't all that impressive. The first thing I try to do is take care of myself physically: take the antidepressant, sleep, rest, good nutrition, exercise, work and fun. And not necessarily in that order. But, I have to tell ya, it's quite a trapeze act without a net. For instance tonight, I'm exhausted having not slept last night, worked all day and school presentation tonight. My physical anxiety level all day today was really uncomfortable. I don't see a pdoc or a T and I'm sure you know why.

I'd love to hear your and other's suggestions as to how to better manage this. On days like this, I do remind myself that this too shall pass, but it's difficult knowing that years ago having suffered a major depression with psychotic features, that I could end up that sick again. It's my biggest fear.

Thank you. I appreciate this dialogue with you. I'll expect your bill in the mail!
Sandy