Grand Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2012
2,114 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 11, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Treason View Post
The financial struggles are all in her head. I haven't re-read that thread, but if it mentions financial struggles, that's the perception of financial struggles she has invented. We are not rich, but we are getting by. We'd be getting by a lot better if she could keep a damn job for more than 6 months before she has to "take a break" and quits. One of the the larger arguments we have had was this last time she quit her job. I told her I was not willing to be in a relationship with someone who just sits around and does nothing all day. I said it was fine if she wanted to quit her job to accomplish some other goal. But that's not the case. She just quit her job to not have a job. I said back then that I refuse to be in a relationship with a loser and wouldn't stick around if all she wanted to do was sit around doing nothing, but as is apparent, she quit anyway and I didn't leave...

But no we don't have a dire financial situation. It would be nice to be a little better off financially but when is it ever not?

As far as the online shopping, she usually buys things we actually need like toilet paper, groceries, that kind of thing. She sits there all day on shopping sites searching relentlessly for the absolute lowest prices and playing mini-games on the shopping sites to collect coupons.
Is she maybe becoming more unemployable??? Definitely an issue these days, unfortunately!
anneo59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote