View Single Post
herethennow
Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2013
1,850 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Jun 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I'm currently on break from school for 5 months or so, so I was planning to find a job over the holidays so as to earn some extra money. Currently I'm interested in working in the healthcare sector (yes they have temp jobs) such as pharmacy assistant in the hospitals. This is largely due to my interest in healthcare.. as I'm looking up possibilities of working there as my future career.

Thing is: I come from a country where it's legal to ask that very question..

"Do you have any illness, mental illness blablabla" and I HATE that question. There's this one time I said no and in the end the person found out because I asked something...

Have anyone else had any trouble filling up that question? Do you think that filling up that question would hinder my job prospect, given that I'm choosing healthcare areas...?

(That being said, I remember there was one interview I went and the person blatantly asked me "when are you going to recover from your MDD?" I was appalled! I mean, you're not that sure when you're going to recover from a fever even, right?! And upon saying that I'm not sure, she blatantly said "oh it depends on you.. right?" YUP it depends on me. I'm sorry, if it is that way... if it is so easy to be happy... *sigh*) <- I digress.

herethennow: This ward is a prison!
Wardmate: No.. here's not a prison. *points to brain* Here is.
dx: recurrent MDD.
herethennow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
redbandit