View Single Post
LMo
Elder

Member Since Jan 2003
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 07, 2004 at 11:32 AM

Wow - STELLAR formatting! Just a few comments -- I think that your resume, in general, looks fantastic!

- Ideal Jacobs, page 1 -- I would list the company website achievment first -- it sounds the most sophisticated of the acheivments.
- Ideal Jacobs, page 2: you list two titles in Bold (Full Charge Bookkeeper and ISO Compliance Manager) but where you titled "Database Design", I would have expected a job title not a skill or responsibility.
- Also under "Database Design", I would try to use a stronger
verb than "determined the need for...". How about "Managed system implementation for...". Maybe also see if you can note the number of users. You can look at my resume for implementation terminology, if you like. I'd throw something in there like "make-to-order production", since that is a lot more complex to manage than make-to-stock production. Of course, in printing it's ALL make-to-order, but if you are interviewing for a non-printing industry job, the "make-to-order production" line would jump out.
- Full-Charge Bookkeeper, page 2 -- "undertook revision" sounds a little awkward. I'd change it to "revised" or "streamlined". Same with page 1 with regard to the Ideal Jacobs company website.

We are ALL going to be a-ok!