Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 15, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmode80 View Post
If too much masturbation was the issue wouldn't he have this issue with all women? We have talked about what we both like in bed and I do whatever he wants how he wants it. He said sex should be natural and not so forced (meaning having to go to therapy to get it better). Anyways, as an update we ended up breaking up...I'm so lost as to what else to do besides therapy which he so adamantly doesn't think would work...as he said "i don't know why god doesn't want me to make this connection with you" Really? blaming god? ok yea...I'm so hurt that it had to come to this...I think if two people really love each other all options should be exausted before giving up, that's what hurts the most that he didn't want take the chance for us...
You are right. He did not try anything. There was a problem and he did nothing to solve it. OK, so not a therapist, then what? Where was his creative problem-solving? Blaming god is not terribly helpful, as far as problem-solving goes. Of course you'd feel hurt having received such treatment from him!

Since he broke up with you, stop thinking about "what to do besides therapy" - this is now solely his problem and not yours.