Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 15, 2013 at 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmode80 View Post
Is it possible to love someone, think they're beautiful gorgeous and not be able to perform? I can't help but think it's something about me that turns him off, maybe bigger tits and a smaller *** turn would him on instead...ayyyeee I dunno just real ;-( right now
ONCE AGAIN: You did turn him on. There was no issue with his not being turned on. The issue was with the absence of ejaculations. And, in general, there is nothing wrong with having a bigger *** but more on this later (mine is average and I would not mind having a bigger one - not that I am unhappy as is, but, the point is, an *** (I am sorry this software will make this word into asterisks) is an asset for a REASON and not just because the two words contain the same letters. It is an asset and not anything to be ashamed of or not proud of.

Further, he had the problem of non-ejaculation with other ladies. That should settle it for you. There is nothing you did wrong, nothing in your looks that is wrong, nothing wrong with you on any level, OK?.. It was and is his problem and he is gone, and good riddance. The problem is unusual so the likelihood that you will run into something like this again is low - rejoice. The next man would be better.