View Single Post
Anonymous200125

Default Jun 16, 2013 at 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog04 View Post
I get the sense that most guys say they are simple. To me, they stereotypically like sports, drinking, and girls. I try to think I'm simple, and even try to act like it. Sometimes I even feel like it- that I like engines, music, girls, and work, and don't have to worry about much else. But more times then not, I'm just kidding myself. I'm often insecure, paranoid, jealous, guilty, and awkward around people. I like to think I'm tough, but I'm actually very sensitive, and go to great lengths to hide that . I don't have a very strong libido anymore, and that makes me feel like even less of a man. I fear that most girls will see this all as a sign of weakness. If I was on a date and tried to explain myself as I have here, I think she would be completely turned off. It's to the point that I even am hesitant about trying to meet girls. I generally stick to myself and am often ashamed that I am being too selfish in life. I guess what I'm wondering if there are girls out there that will put up with me, because I don't want to be alone in life, but I don't think I will ever change.
Yeah she most likely would. But imagine it the other way round and you were on a date with a woman and she said she gets paranoid, insecure and jealous.

You'd probably wouldn't be so keen on her either.

It's not about being something or acting ways that are not how you really are. But showing too much weakness to women will have them running.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote