Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 16, 2013 at 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog04 View Post
I get the sense that most guys say they are simple. To me, they stereotypically like sports, drinking, and girls.

... I'm often insecure, paranoid, jealous, guilty, and awkward around people. I like to think I'm tough, but I'm actually very sensitive, and go to great lengths to hide that . I don't have a very strong libido anymore, and that makes me feel like even less of a man. I fear that most girls will see this all as a sign of weakness. If I was on a date and tried to explain myself as I have here, I think she would be completely turned off. It's to the point that I even am hesitant about trying to meet girls. I generally stick to myself and am often ashamed that I am being too selfish in life. I guess what I'm wondering if there are girls out there that will put up with me, because I don't want to be alone in life, but I don't think I will ever change.
You are 22. If you think that you do not have a strong libido anymore, the "anymore" part means that you used to have a strong libido. If something happened to your previously strong libido, you need to try to figure out what happened, and, if possible, reverse the change. There is no point in hypothesizing whether most girls will or will not see your weak libido as a sign of weakness (by the way, to advance to the point at which most girls would become aware of the strength or weakness of your libido, you first need to associate with them at least a bit - if you shy away from associating with them, they would not even learn anything about the relative strength of your libido, so the whole point would become moot).

So what happened to you? Are you depressed and/or on medications?

Regarding sports - there are some women who actually like sports. Most women, I would guess, merely "put up" with those guys who are interested in sports. In other words, the women put up with the fact that some guys waste a big portion of their lives being glued to the screen watching games - but it is not that the women somehow LOVE watching sports. So you should not "try" liking sports in order to attract women. But do try to figure out what is wrong with the libido.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog04 View Post
I like to think I'm tough, but I'm actually very sensitive, and go to great lengths to hide that . I don't have a very strong libido anymore, and that makes me feel like even less of a man.
You are wasting a lot of energy.

You like to think that you are tough, but you are not, so you go to great lengths to hide it - all of it is a huge waste since you are who you are and the earlier you realize it, the better it would be for you.

It is also possible that you are exhausting yourself trying to be who you are not and that exhaustion has weakened your libido.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote