View Single Post
bighands

Member Since Mar 2012
43 hugs
given
Default Jun 17, 2013 at 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbulb7Seven View Post
Actually, quite the contrary. The rat, though once trapped beneath the land of the living, saw a light above his head. He went toward that light. He saw a narrow, narrow way. It was his only way out. He thought, perhaps I can not do this. Perhaps it was not meant for me to live free.

His heart then grasped a word. A word of hope. He believed he had nothing to lose. He poked his head through that narrow way. Behold, it was nearly crushing. Yet, he was somehow able to inch by inch, moment by moment, proceed. His face was nearly free! He could see others walking by! He wanted to join such a fantastic world!

He pawed his claws, it was coming easier now. He pulled himself up from his prison of darkness. All he has left to do, is take in the breathtaking view, thank his Creator, and scurry down the lane. Quite inspiring, when I think about the journey and the courage and the faith that rat most certainly possesses. What a rat indeed.

So that photo reminds me to never give up! You can be free Lightbulb7Seven!
Maybe it's just because I've felt kind of down-trodden lately but I read your cute story and it transforms into a story about perseverance of the little rat who fights for his freedom only to pop out under the nose of some golf club wielding bastard with a hatred for rodents!
bighands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous200777