View Single Post
High Treason

Member Since Jan 2013
2 hugs
given
Default Jun 17, 2013 at 07:22 PM

@I.Am.The.End. - I can see that you have some issues with men. There are a lot of men out there (myself and all my friends included) who do not feel the need to constantly prove that they are "macho." You have a bit of a skewed perspective of what men are like. You don't protect yourself by making sure you're physically stronger than those around you. You protect yourself by only being around people you trust.

I do actually understand where you're coming from a bit, though. It's easy for our brains to get into these sorts of negative thought patterns. If I'm not careful, I tend to think of women as shallow, manipulative, and irresponsible. I know that not all women are like this, and I have to try to keep convincing myself of that. You have to be careful to not let your brain convince you of these stereotypes it has built up.

@DirtyDog04 - And that brings us back to the point of the thread. Every person is different. Don't be so concerned about what kind of men women want. The only thing almost all women want is someone physically attractive. Personality is pretty negotiable and different women want vastly different kinds of men. So basically focus on making yourself attractive and you will do fine with women. Oh, and also, don't bring up your more negative traits on the first few dates. That would be bad.
High Treason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
DirtyDog04