View Single Post
Dionysius

Member Since May 2013
7 hugs
given
Default Jun 19, 2013 at 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illegal Toilet View Post
Okay so I ran into my ex the other day and apart from a two-week relationship with some dude she has been on her own.

Anyway we started making out and my right thumb touched her left breast at some point.

It was at this moment that I started to have gastric pains, which are related to my irritable bowel syndrome.

I think she took my moans of discomfort as moans of pleasure though because she increased her tempo and became more aggressive.

This is why I think we were going to have intercourse with each other.

Now, my problem is that I had to leave suddenly because I needed to go to the toilet and there were none nearby. So I said I had something to do and I left.

What should my excuse be when I see her next? And how do I turn this into a resumption of our encounter which I think was going to be a sexual one?
I agree with Phreak, the truth would be best and if she loves you will accept it. I have IBS and take meds every morning til it subsides and my ex accepted me, you don`t have to go into detail (I know how embarrassing it is to explain to people). Good luck anyway.
Dionysius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
hamster-bamster