View Single Post
Tulela

Member Since Jun 2013
2 hugs
given
Default Jun 20, 2013 at 03:22 PM

Of all the issues mentioned in the opening post, not being able to talk to someone and the lack of affection are the hardest to endure for me. I'm pretty much used to doing everyday things alone, so I'm fine with those, although I know this is not how it should be.

I know that physically I'm not unattractive, but my problem stems from my lack of confidence. And this is the only part in my life where I have seen improvement recently: I simply try to be more open, to look like someone who is friendly and approachable and it works! OK, not always, but it's much better now. Last week me and my friend went out to a bar and several men came up to us, even to me personally! This was something that happened only very-very rarely to me before. And they weren't even the ones with bad intentions, they just wanted to chat with us. It helped to boost my confidence a bit.

(Sorry, I didn't want to brag about this, but it was such a new, promising experience to me, the forever lonely girl that I had to share it.)
Tulela is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, hamster-bamster

Thanks for this!
hamster-bamster