Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 20, 2013 at 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illegal Toilet View Post
Okay so I ran into my ex the other day and apart from a two-week relationship with some dude she has been on her own.

Anyway

(1) we started making out and my right thumb touched her left breast at some point.

(2) It was at this moment that I started to have gastric pains, which are related to my irritable bowel syndrome.

I think (1) she took my moans of discomfort as moans of pleasure though because (1) she increased her tempo and (1) became more aggressive.

This is why I think we were going to have intercourse with each other.

Now, my problem is that I had to leave suddenly because I needed to go to the toilet and there were none nearby. So I said I had something to do and I left.

What should my excuse be when I see her next? And how do I turn this into a resumption of our encounter which I think was going to be a sexual one?
So it seems that two things happened:

- positive things happened, all marked with (1) above, where I am quoting you

- one negative thing happened, marked with (2).

Further, it seems that you now have two distinct goals: to excuse the negative part and to express a high degree of appreciation of the positive parts; the overall goal is to meet with her again and pick up where you guys left off.

So, on excusing (2), I am with everybody else who suggested telling the truth. However, if you cannot do that, then you can try dwelling on (1) A LOT and not saying anything about (2) altogether, or, saying something but being brief and nonchalant.

In other words, focus on conveying how positive the positive parts were, and, hopefully, she will be able to appreciate your enthusiasm.

Also, I would not really advise you to spend time explaining to her that your moaning did not, in any way, convey pleasure, but, rather, conveyed discomfort. Just omit that part unless asked directly.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote