precious things
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2012
893 hugs
given
Default Jun 20, 2013 at 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
I feel like I'm doing good if I eat one meal a day...but living alone & figuring out what to eat or what I feel like eating & having a broken refrigerator & a loaner out in the garage that only holds part of what my normal refrig holds is difficult.

Interesting when my refrig broke & I had to clean out all the food.....there was so much out dated food that I never ate & wasn't good any more......it made me realize just how much I haven't been eating. I promised myself several months ago that I would not go grocery shopping for anything but the necessities until I cleared out my freezer of the food & had in there......I haven't been really grocery shopping for several months.

Have a problem cooking for myself. I make the meat & eat it while it's hot...but by the time I finish eating that I'm full & don't want to eat anything more......so later on if I get around to it, I fix some vegies or a salad.

First time in months, yesterday I ate out at a fast food restaurant & got a hamburger & sweet potato fries......so not normal for me.

I know my problems are more that I have NO SCHEDULE I live by. I sleep when I'm tired & eat when I'm hungry & never seem to be hungry.....definitely NOT A HEALTHY life style.

Is there some sort of alarm you can set to go off every three hours reminding yourself it is time to eat? Maybe plan out a day in advance what you will have for meals so that it is more of an event for you instead of coming around to it when you can?
precious things is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
me05

Thanks for this!
Gr3tta