healingme4me
Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 20, 2013 at 07:45 PM

There was a male discussing that these meds kill the drive and have other effects. On PC. Maybe, men don't want to discuss that aspect, the way women tend to be open about it??

I believe the original question was age? 12

How often, in and out of relationships, enough to know being on a med that kills my drive isn't what I want in life.

If the goal of masturbation, is to have an orgasm.....

well...then...now you know.

Once told a male friend, who um, was having troubles with his love life, that unless a woman knows how to please herself, how can she be a better lover? ((his loss not wanting to meet me, after 3-6 years of knowing each other via email friendship))

Thought my T was going to go through the roof, when I told him the side effect to Celexa, "Thought you said you didn't have a boyfriend" ((I don't right now...doctor ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra58 View Post
Also, is it common for medication to interfere with a woman's sex drive? Is there specific medication that causes this? Does it affect women at specific ages? I don't hear guys talking about this much and I'm rather ignorant over certain matters of female sexuality. That's why being here is so interesting

It's interesting that all the contributions have been from females so far, are women more open than guys on here or are there just more of you?
Either way thanks for all the replies so far.
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote