View Single Post
Anonymous100102

Default Jun 21, 2013 at 02:23 PM

I'm not sure if I should call myself a foot fetishist or not. I don't think I should. I just have a desire for footjobs preceded by breast rubs given by foot. I don't have any other sexual interest involving feet. Once I have the option to receive sexual stimulation from a partner, I want more variety in the forms of sexual stimulation than I've experienced all my life so far, & footjobs can provide some of that variety. That's the only real reason I even want them. I will wanna be foot wanked only ONE night a week so that I can ALWAYS view, touch, & rub ladies' feet WITHOUT getting horny at all. I've always viewed foot massage as a form of NON-sexual intimacy, and I don't want it to turn me on so much that I gotta get an orgasm right then & there.

I've had very little experience with any form of intimacy. Therefore I've never even asked a lady to foot wank me. At present day I'm alternating between agnosticism & atheism, but considering returning to Catholicism. I'm concerned that a Catholic woman would refuse to foot wank me, even if she doesn't have any guilt about other sexual behaviors.

Every time I stared at the beautiful toenail polish of the last single lady I met for what she deemed to be too long, she would literally sit on her feet. Let me guess...she intended to prevent me from touching them. I hadn't given her the slightest clue that I have this curiosity about footjobs, but she went ahead and expressed fear that I would ask her to foot wank me cuz many men like that. I'm not the kind of guy who likes to scare ladies. If I even have a foot fetish at all right now, I'd say it's BORDERLINE, and I don't want it to be worse than that.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote