1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 23, 2013 at 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsme7 View Post
Very well then. You don't believe me.
And what exactly should I believe?

You are a negative energy vampire. A negative energy vampire is someone who mopes around and brings others down by their negativity. A negative energy vampire makes others feel negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsme7 View Post
for me unless a problem is solved, i will mope about it til it's been solved. I have a tendency to do this. If I don't get what I believe I should get, then I will complain. I've been like that since I've been fed up with all the same occurrences again and again.
For this past week we have been trying to solve your problem for you, and yet you are not happy with the advice we've been giving you. You have a tendency to blame others for your problems and come up with excuses for why you are not solving your own problems.

Someone who complains for not getting what they believe they should get is what we called a spoiled brat. This is something we spoke of this morning. You are not the only one on this forum who has problems. We are ALL going through problems and we too get fed up with the same occurrences, but we at least try to do something about it instead of mope about it.

Thanks for this!
dillpickle1983