Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 23, 2013 at 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
Well I wish pot were an option. T said she would never encourage drug use, but ..... what ever I wanted to do. It would definitely help but it is illegal. She said just hold out till it becomes legal. or find another alternative which is ????? . Who knows what. I can't hole out for years waiting for it to be legal and I'm not so sure that choosing illegal in the name of good sex is even remotely a good excuse.
I am not sure that "excuse" is the right word. "excuse" is something you need to cover yourself when you want to do something that is "wrong".

Illegal or legal in the case of cannabis are formalities that depend on individual state. The bad thing about illegal pot is that using it can give you trouble with the law, and the ONLY reason I do not recommend illegal pot is out of concern for your overall wellbeing - you do not want to get in trouble with the law, and your not wanting to get in trouble with the law outweights your desire to experience hedonistic sex. But there is nothing morally wrong with it so "excuse" is not the right word. You are choosing not to do illegal things because you want safety for yourself and security of having their mother out of prison for your children. One of my midwives taught childbirth classes and did not practice midwifery back when midwifery was illegal in California because she did not want to jeopardize her family's security (that of her husband and children) and purely for that reason. There is nothing morally wrong in practicing midwifery or using pot for removing sexual inhibitions, but if midwifery or pot use happen to be illegal - well, then you do other things because you want safety.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Big Mama