sewerrats
Account Suspended

Member Since Nov 2010
8 hugs
given
Default Jun 24, 2013 at 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimi... View Post
Oh yea... Geodon gave me an appetite (extreme hunger) at first but I resisted food. But then it started to give me extreme panic attacks which I had almost non stop (ranging from extreme anxiety to full blown panic). I stopped the med but it took quite a long time for things to turn to somewhat normal. In that time I couldn't eat. I even could not drink water for five days (people say you die from that.. I'm pretty sure I didn't). When I felt somewhat better I started force feeding myself a cup of thin soup a day. It could have been say 200 calories. So I had maybe 2800 calories in over a month. I just lost a few pounds. I assume because the med was still in my system.

I sometimes wonder if those pills aren't superfood! And every pill is really 3000 calories! That would explain it!
You could say every phycotic med is 8000 calories and ssri 3000 you could be near on spot on in the way they work on most people. You don't see many log term med user,s going to the gp because they are loosing weight do you ,unless they have cancer.
sewerrats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote