Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 26, 2013 at 04:26 PM

prescious things

Quote:
Is there some sort of alarm you can set to go off every three hours reminding yourself it is time to eat? Maybe plan out a day in advance what you will have for meals so that it is more of an event for you instead of coming around to it when you can?
It's a great idea.....& I've tried it for other things that I need to do......I just keep setting the snooze button until it just quits alarming

I am so bad about having a schedule for anything let alone eating. Have always been that free spirit I guess even when I worked in my engineering career, I would work until I was done what I wanted to get done & then go home & come back after I woke up naturally & finally got ready to do to work (unless there was a meeting with our customer (the military). I have never done well with schedules or alarms.

I dated a guy in college that wanted to plan out my time with him month's in advance..... I kept him at arms distance for sure & would never commit to anything until it was a reasonable time....or the last minute which was more my style.

Spontaneous.....I think they call it to make it sound better than just a free willed person.

But the idea is very good & should work if I didn't have a problem with schedules

Woo Hoo.....I got my broken refrig back today after over a month......so now I can go get my food from my friends house & I am working on getting the food put away that I had in the loaner refrig from the company that fixed it.....maybe it will be easier to get to my food now & easier to eat more often.

I was working outside with my plants on my porch last night until almost midnight........ended up enjoying a mango/pineapple smoothie. It was really good, but not all the nutrition I really need.....well balanced diet......what's that???? You would think by the age of 60 I would be better with this kind of stuff.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
me05

Thanks for this!
Gr3tta