View Single Post
Miss Laura
Elder

Member Since Sep 2008
85 hugs
given
Trig Jun 26, 2013 at 06:43 PM

Hey guys,

I'm really angry! I have been working on my anger for about a month now. Pretty much what has happened is my anger is starting to come out in situations I would normally play it cool. For a month now my support worker and I have been working on why I'm so angry. I personally had no idea where it was coming from. So she asked me to do a timeline of my life from birth to present day. My Dad use to hit me cause I was a bad child apparently. Then u was bullied at school for having a learning disability.... these 3 things all happened one after another all in the same time frame. Then I develop depression and then I became manic and then given this lovely diagnosis!! Well that's the just of things the quick version. Last Friday after sent my support worker she gave me an extra session I was do angry with myself I took it out on myself ad usual.... I banged my head off the wall, punched the wall and slapped my face and head until they hurt/tingled and eventually went numb. It was such a relief to do it. But after a wee while I felt sad and some what depressed.

Today I told my support worker everything. I felt better telling her. But at the sad time I felt sad. What if I can't shift this anger and I'm destined to be angry all the time. I just feel so messed up. The best warped bit is..... my family knows nothing. I can't talk to them at all. I just feel like a big fat disappointment to them.

Is there anyone out there who has a similar situation or who knows how I feel? I feel like no-one knows how I feel
Miss Laura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32734, Innerzone, TippPatt, ~Christina