Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 26, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmode80 View Post
Interesting you mention that..cause I'm Indian (dot Indian not feather, ha!) and I've always had Latinos and Black men interested in my booty compared to other nationalities. The man whom I just broke up with and been talking over this forum about is Jewish. He always said he was a breast kinda guy not so much the booty...
His loss.

Do you wear ethnic clothes? Sari-pants-sandals? A lot of women around here do, regardless of occupation and level of academic achievement, and they look oh so sexy and carry themselves with a lot of grace. I also had an Indian colleague who did not wear ethnic clothes - she was a jeans/T-shirt girl plus she commuted by bike which necessitated jeans - but was amazingly sexy due to a combination of curviness (a large well-shaped behind and wide hips + a very narrow waist + average sized bust) and the way she moved her body - so gracefully. She does Indian dance (I do not know what kind and there must be so many in such a diverse, big country as India) and performs, from time to time; she also rents a studio to both practice and teach dance to others (her day job is software engineering). I have not seen her dance but recently asked her to add me to her mailing list so that I can learn of her next performance and go.

At any rate - re the Jewish man who could not perform - other than "his loss", I have nothing to add.